Our HOSPITA hospitalisation plans
- BestMed: Exclusive private insurance with worldwide cover
- HOSPITA PRIVATE: Free choice of doctor and hospital in the private ward
- HOSPITA FLEX PRIVATE: Free choice of hospital ward (general, semi-private or private) with selectable co-payment per day spent in hospital
- HOSPITA SEMI-PRIVATE: Free choice of doctor and hospital in the semi-private ward
- HOSPITA FLEX SEMI-PRIVATE: Free choice of hospital ward (general or semi-private) with selectable co-payment per day spent in hospital
- HOSPITA GENERAL: Access to all general wards of SWICA contract hospitals
- Free advantages for all SWICA customers
- Exclusive SWICA services under the supplementary insurance plans
HOSPITA hospitalisation insurance from SWICA
Free advantages for all SWICA customersAll SWICA customers enjoy the following services free of charge:
- santé24 telemedicine service around the clock
- Personal support through care management in the event of accident or illness
- Second opinion from santé24 doctors
- BENECURA app – medical SymptomCheck app
- BENEVITA app – digital health coach with bonus programme
- Medical assistance with the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device from santé24
- Comprehensive SWICA therapist directory with online appointments
- Expert advice from santé24: advise on exercise and nutrition, headache clinics
- Medication services (general medication search as well as discounts at selected mail-order pharmacies)
- SWICA customer service 24/7
- Easy-to-use mySWICA customer portal: overview of benefit and premium statements, easy invoice submission, up-to-date information about residual excess
- Over 100 benefits and discount offers with active4life partners relating to health, nutrition, sport and wellness
- Combination advantage (when taking out basic and supplementary insurance)
- Rates based on age at enrolment: no age-based rate increases for hospitalisation insurance
Exclusive SWICA services under the supplementary insurance plansSWICA offers you the right insurance cover in every life situation. SWICA customers who take out supplementary insurance can benefit from numerous advantages, depending on their plan:
Thanks to its premium offering, SWICA ensures prompt and preferential access to outstanding treatment and works with an extensive network of specialists to provide the best outcomes for its customers. With santé24, SWICA customers also enjoy free telemedicine services.
Second opinion (from santé24, free of charge for all SWICA customers. In addition, the meinezweitmeinung.ch service is available free of charge to customers with HOSPITA and INFORTUNA cover).
Reduced price for the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device with OPTIMA and COMPLETA TOP. Free discussion of examination results with santé24 for all SWICA customers.
Home Nanny provides personal care for your child in the event of illness or accident. The service is also ideal for parents who are ill or have had an accident and are temporarily unable to look after their child. You will enjoy a lower hourly rate if you and your child have purchased a HOSPITA supplementary hospitalisation insurance plan or an INFORTUNA accident insurance plan with medical expenses cover. Depending on your insurance cover, SWICA will also help out with the costs.