- How the telemedicine service model works
- Frequently asked questions and what to do in an emergency
- Brochure and insurance conditions downloads
- Services free to all SWICA customers
- Contact for questions and advice
- Optimum protection with SWICA supplementary insurance plans
Calculate your premium now
Benefits included in basic insurance
The various basic insurance models all offer the same benefits. The only difference between the models is the choice of first point of contact for medical questions. The benefits provided under basic insurance include:
- Conventional medical treatment and complementary medicine
- Hospital stays in the general ward
- Emergency transport and search and rescue operations
- Treatment abroad in emergencies
How the telemedicine model works
Under the FAVORIT TELMED telemedicine model, for any health-related matter you first call the santé24 telemedicine service on +41 44 404 86 86 (available around the clock). The medical staff there will not prescribe any diagnostic or therapeutic measures, but will offer you a recommendation on what to do next.
- Team of qualified doctors and medical experts
- If you wish, santé24 will find you suitable doctors, therapists or hospitals
- santé24 staff will also be glad to arrange an appointment directly for you at a Medbase Health Centre or SWICA partner practice
- You get a discount of up to 11% on your premium (learn more)
Frequently asked questions about the telemedicine model
- In emergencies
- Children up to the age of 18 can be treated by a paediatrician without first consulting santé24
- Appointments with an eye doctor or a gynaecologist
- Before follow-up treatment after consultations already agreed upon with santé24
- In the case of treatment during a temporary stay abroad
Calculate your premium now
Discover all the ways to optimise your premium
You can also benefit from lower co-payments if you have also taken out any supplementary insurance with SWICA. SWICA is the only health insurance company that applies co-payments from SWICA basic insurance to SWICA supplementary insurance. This means your maximum annual co-payment is significantly lower than it would be with other health insurers.
More about the combination advantage
Exclusive services and advantages free to all SWICA customers
- Free, 24-hour telemedicine service from santé24 doctors and medical staff
- SWICA customer service available 24/7 in Switzerland and abroad
- Expert advice on medication, exercise, nutrition, medicinal plants and vaccinations
- active4life programme with 100 benefits and discount offers at selected partners
Discover all of the SWICA advantages
Outstanding customer satisfaction
What our customers have to say
Thanks a lot for all you've done.»
Die zufriedensten Kunden sind bei SWICA. Die hohe Zufriedenheit hat Tradition: Ob Comparis, K-Tipp oder AmPuls – in den unabhängigen Krankenkassenvergleichen belegt SWICA seit 10 Jahren Spitzenpositionen.
Les clients les plus satisfaits sont chez SWICA. Une satisfaction élevée qui ne se dément pas: depuis dix ans, SWICA occupe les meilleures places des comparatifs indépendants de caisses-maladie Comparis, Bon à Savoir et amPuls.
I clienti più soddisfatti sono assicurati presso SWICA. Che si tratti dei sondaggi di Comparis, K-Tipp o amPuls, il risultato non cambia: SWICA ottiene da 10 anni valutazioni eccellenti nei confronti indipendenti tra le casse malati.