How the FAVORIT TELMED model works
- Whenever you notice a new health problem, please call the santé24 telemedicine service on +41 44 404 86 86 before you see a doctor or go to hospital.
- Qualified specialists will discuss a suitable procedure with you. On request, santé24 will put you in touch with doctors, therapists, or suitable hospitals, or it will make appointments for you at a Medbase Health Centre or a SWICA partner practice.
- The medical experts of santé24 do not prescribe any diagnostic or therapeutic measures but only offer you their recommendations. The decision on what steps to take is yours.
What to do in emergencies?
Contact your local medical emergency service or call the santé24 telemedicine service on +41 44 404 86 86.
Are there any situations in which you do not have to contact santé24?
- In emergencies
- Children up to the age of twelve can get treatment from a paediatrician without first consulting santé24
- Appointments with an eye doctor or a gynaecologist
- Before follow-up treatment after consultations already agreed upon with santé24
- In the case of treatment during a temporary stay abroad
- santé24 telemedicine service around the clock
- Personal support through care management in the event of accident or illness
- Second opinion from santé24 doctors
- BENECURA app – medical SymptomCheck app
- BENEVITA app – digital health coach with bonus programme
- Medical assistance with the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device from santé24
- Comprehensive SWICA therapist directory with online appointments
- Expert advice from santé24: advise on exercise and nutrition, headache clinics
- Medication services (general medication search as well as discounts at selected mail-order pharmacies)
- SWICA customer service 24/7
- Easy-to-use mySWICA customer portal: overview of benefit and premium statements, easy invoice submission, up-to-date information about residual excess
- Over 100 benefits and discount offers with active4life partners relating to health, nutrition, sport and wellness
- Combination advantage (when taking out basic and supplementary insurance)
- Rates based on age at enrolment: no age-based rate increases for hospitalisation insurance
Premium calculator and online purchase for basic insurance
It’s never been easier to change your insurer. The premium calculator enters into dialogue with you and reacts to your requirements, quickly producing a personal offer for first-class insurance cover. The premium calculator automatically suggests the most suitable insurance package and recommends the most favourable basic insurance model. You can afterwards adapt your choice as you wish. Also, it's now easy to buy basic insurance online, which means that you can avoid a lot of red tape. Give it a try now.
What our customers have to say.
Thanks a lot for all you've done.»