Dental treatment and dental hygiene
SWICA contributes towards the cost of treatments including:
- Dental hygiene
- Dental treatment
Orthodontic workOrthodontic work for children and young adults has become widely accepted, and also very expensive. This is why SWICA pays twice the sum insured for orthodontic work up to the age of 25.
* SWICA charges the co-payments prescribed by law or defined in the contract for these benefits.
Important note on co-payments in COMPLETA TOP:
In accordance with the General Insurance Conditions (GIC) and Supplementary Insurance Conditions (SIC), in the case of these benefits an excess of CHF 600 (children: CHF 0) is applied in addition to a deductible of 10% (max. CHF 700 for adults and CHF 350 for children). Any co-payment that has already been made under compulsory health insurance is taken into account (see «SWICA advantage»).
Exclusive services and advantages for SWICA customers with supplementary insurance
- Over 100 offers and contributions of up to 800 francs per year for health-promoting activities and preventive healthcare (find out more)
- Support from alternative therapy methods thanks to the equal consideration of conventional and complementary medicine
- Discounts and the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device for medical examinations at home
- Reduced hourly rate for care for your home during hospital or medical spa stays (Home Attendant service)
Discover all the benefits