Extend your non-occupational accident insurance
Continue to benefit from comprehensive accident insurance for up to 6 months (up to 14 months in case of unpaid leave).
Advantages of interim accident insurance over including such cover in your health insurance
- No co-payments (excess and deductible)
- No time limit on medical expenses: General hospital ward (limited abroad to twice the amount in costs in Switzerland)
- Free choice of doctor and hospital
- Travel, transport, and rescue costs (limited abroad to CHF 29'640)
- Daily benefits, 80% from the third day (last insured earnings, maximum CHF 324.80 per day)
- Pension benefits in case of disability or death
- Impairment compensation (max. CHF 148'200 lump sum in case of disability)
- Helplessness compensation (up to CHF 2'436 per month)
- Funeral expenses (limited to CHF 2'842)
Simply calculate the insurance premium for the interim accident insurance and buy online now.
Please note that you will only be able to buy interim accident insurance if your last employer had taken out mandatory accident insurance with SWICA and you worked at least eight hours per week.
You can contact SWICA by phone, 24 hours a day. Free 24-hour hotline: 0800 80 90 80
Buy online now Ask for advice