Health legal protection insurance offers comprehensive support in connection with legal problems, questions anddisputes relating to health impairments. In particular it covers:
- Legal cases involving the parties that caused an accident
- Disagreements with medical service providers
- Support in connection with claims by an opposing liability insurer
- Legal cases involving other insurance companies
Overview of benefitsHealth legal protection cover includes the following in connection with legal cases arising from impaired health:
- Protection of your legal interests
- Compensation of max. CHF 300'000 (CHF 150'000 outside of Europe) per case
- Cover of the cost of mandated lawyers
- Cover of the cost of opinions obtained by mandate
- Cover of the procedural costs and court fees the insured person must pay
- Cover of the amount in compensation owed to the counterparty
Premium calculator and online purchase for supplementary insurance
It’s never been easier to change your insurer. The premium calculator enters into dialogue with you and reacts to your requirements, quickly producing a personal offer for first-class insurance cover. The premium calculator automatically suggests the most suitable insurance package and recommends the most favourable basic insurance model. You can afterwards adapt your choice as you wish.
Also, it's now easy to buy basic insurance online, which means that you can avoid a lot of red tape. Give it a try now.