Our needs-oriented supplementary plans
- HOSPITA: comprehensive and flexible hospitalisation insurance from semi-private to private ward
- COMPLETA TOP: Closes the gaps between mandatory basic insurance
- COMPLETA PRAEVENTA: Offers attractive contributions towards health promotion
- OPTIMA: Your worldwide private insurance with special extras
- SUPPLEMENTA: You benefit from generous contributions towards the cost of glasses and contact lenses
- DENTA dental insurance: Offers attractive contributions toward dental treatment and dental hygiene
- INFORTUNA accident insurance: Your worldwide private insurance for patients in the event of an accident
- Free advantages for all SWICA customers
- Exclusive SWICA services under the supplementary insurance plans
Security and protection in hospital
Opt for more freedom in your choice of hospital and doctor, for more comfort and for preferential access to top medical care by taking out a HOSPITA semi-private or private hospitalisation insurance plan or a BestMed worldwide private insurance plan.
Attractive contributions towards fitness and prevention
SWICA supports your commitment to a healthy lifestyle by making attractive contributions – up to CHF 800 a year (go to detailed information) – towards the cost of activities relating to exercise, nutrition and relaxation (e.g. fitness centre, nutritional advice, yoga, dancing, and active sports association memberships). Thanks to the BENEVITA bonus programme, those with an active lifestyle can benefit additionally from valuable premium discounts.
Combination of conventional medicine and complementary medicine
SWICA believes that conventional medicine and complementary medicine can be combined to good effect. Anything that benefits your health is positive. That's why SWICA supports alternative therapy methods and puts them on an equal footing with conventional medicine.
Vision aids, preventive healthcare and dental treatment
With individual supplementary insurance plans you can fill any gaps you may have in your mandatory basic cover. You enjoy full financial protection and receive generous contributions towards glasses, contact lenses, check-ups, dental treatment, orthodontic work, etc.
Enjoy accident cover worldwide as a private patient
INFORTUNA medical expenses – worldwide insurance for private patients – offers you comprehensive accident cover above and beyond what's provided under statutory accident insurance.
Maternity and offspring
SWICA offers you customised plans with attractive premium discounts so that your children will have the right kind of cover for a worry-free childhood. You receive valuable supplementary contributions towards dental treatment, orthodontic work, or the Home Nanny service, for example. INFORTUNA endowment insurance protects your child against the financial consequences of disability from an accident.
Free advantages for all SWICA customersAll SWICA customers enjoy the following services free of charge:
- santé24 telemedicine service around the clock
- Personal support through care management in the event of accident or illness
- Second opinion from santé24 doctors
- BENECURA app – medical SymptomCheck app
- BENEVITA app – digital health coach with bonus programme
- Medical assistance with the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device from santé24
- Comprehensive SWICA therapist directory with online appointments
- Expert advice from santé24: advise on exercise and nutrition, headache clinics
- Medication services (general medication search as well as discounts at selected mail-order pharmacies)
- SWICA customer service 24/7
- Easy-to-use mySWICA customer portal: overview of benefit and premium statements, easy invoice submission, up-to-date information about residual excess
- Over 100 benefits and discount offers with active4life partners relating to health, nutrition, sport and wellness
- Combination advantage (when taking out basic and supplementary insurance)
- Rates based on age at enrolment: no age-based rate increases for hospitalisation insurance
Exclusive SWICA services under the supplementary insurance plansSWICA offers you the right insurance cover in every life situation. SWICA customers who take out supplementary insurance can benefit from numerous advantages, depending on their plan:
Thanks to its premium offering, SWICA ensures prompt and preferential access to outstanding treatment and works with an extensive network of specialists to provide the best outcomes for its customers. With santé24, SWICA customers also enjoy free telemedicine services.
Second opinion (from santé24, free of charge for all SWICA customers. In addition, the meinezweitmeinung.ch service is available free of charge to customers with HOSPITA and INFORTUNA cover).
Reduced price for the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device with OPTIMA and COMPLETA TOP. Free discussion of examination results with santé24 for all SWICA customers.
Home Nanny provides personal care for your child in the event of illness or accident. The service is also ideal for parents who are ill or have had an accident and are temporarily unable to look after their child. You will enjoy a lower hourly rate if you and your child have purchased a HOSPITA supplementary hospitalisation insurance plan or an INFORTUNA accident insurance plan with medical expenses cover. Depending on your insurance cover, SWICA will also help out with the costs.
What our customers have to say.
With SWICA I've always received really competent advice – whether it was just a brief phone message, or if a doctor was also consulted – no fuss, no quibbles. But what really touches me is that, whether I'm phoning or asking in person at an agency counter, with SWICA you are taken seriously as a INDIVIDUAL.
I wish that all INDIVIDUALS could enjoy the valuable services that SWICA provides.»