Everything at a glance
- All your personal insurance data with details of the scope of cover
- For the whole family
- With secure access from anywhere via computer or app
Always up to date
- All documents, payments and benefit statements in the digital mailbox
- Immediate notification when new documents arrive
- Status of your receipts and the balance of your co-payments can be viewed at any time
Simple and straightforward
- Deal with insurance correspondence digitally
- Scan invoices with the app and submit them online
- Use the messaging function to contact customer services
The customer portal provides an overview of all relevant insurance data – not just for yourself, but for your whole family. This means that you no longer need to store this information physically. Since the display of product data and benefits is individually tailored to your cover, you always know what is covered by your basic and supplementary insurance policies.
With the mySWICA app, you can photograph and submit your invoices directly or upload them to the mySWICA portal using the drag & drop function.
If you want to contact us, you can do so directly from the customer portal. Simply click on the integrated messaging function and your request will be sent to the right person.
You can find all the relevant documents, updated daily, in your digital mailbox. You will be informed by push message or email whenever new documents or messages arrive on the portal.
Whether you're at home or on the road, the customer portal offers both a desktop version and a free app so that you can access your personal data and documents anytime and anywhere.
What our customers have to say.
It’s a real time-saver!»
I also appreciate the app-based services which help me avoid tiresome paperwork.»