Comprehensive cover for your pet
Pet insurance offers tailored protection for your pet depending on the level of cover chosen.
- Routine veterinary examinations and treatment in case of illness or accident
- Complementary medical treatments such as physiotherapy or acupuncture
- Coverage of costs for emergency care while the owner is in hospital
- Dental treatment necessary owing to accidents or illness included
- Behavioural specialist treatments (e.g. for aggressive behaviour)
- Preventive healthcare such as vaccinations, castration or flea and worm treatments
Frequently asked questions about pet insurance
The focus is on the welfare of the animal. The following treatments are therefore not included in the cover:
- Treatments without a recommendation from a veterinary surgeon
- Cosmetic surgery without medical reasons
- Treatments necessary as a result of extreme breeding
Flexible pet insurance with many benefits
- Cover possible for all breeds without age restriction and also where there are pre-existing conditions
- Prompt benefit payment in the event of a claim
- Premium remains the same as age rises
- Pet insurance can be cancelled every month
- Calingo is available for questions around the clock by phone or email
Take out insurance online in just a few clicks
- Open the premium calculator
- Fill in the required information about your dog or cat.
- Select the desired level of cover to suit your needs.
- Take out pet insurance directly online or contact SWICA if you have any questions.
We would be delighted to advise you
Do you have more questions or require individual advice? Write to us or call us on 0800 80 90 80 – SWICA employees will be happy to assist you. You can call our customer service at any time, even outside office hours or at the weekend.