How the FAVORIT MEDPHARM or MEDPHARM PROVITA model works
- Whenever you experience a health problem, you must first contact a SWICA partner pharmacy or call the santé24 telemedicine service on +41 44 404 86 86.
- You have direct access to a network of pharmacies and can get an initial medical assessment without first having to make an appointment. The SWICA partner pharmacies or the medical experts at santé24 recommend that you consult a doctor directly if necessary, in accordance with the MEDPHARM directory.
- If a SWICA partner pharmacy or santé24 is unable to handle the problem, you can choose your doctor from the comprehensive MEDPHARM directories. Your doctor can refer you to another doctor in the MEDPHARM directories. The MEDPHARM directories also have a large range of hospitals.
What to do in emergencies?
Contact your local emergency centre or call the santé24 telemedicine service on +41 44 404 86 86.
Are there any situations in which you don’t have to contact a SWICA partner pharmacy or santé24?
- In emergencies
- In connection with visits to an eye doctor or gynaecologist from the MEDPHARM directories
- In connection with treatment following a consultation by a SWICA partner pharmacy or santé24 if administered by a provider from the MEDPHARM directories
- When getting treatment during a temporary stay abroad
- santé24 telemedicine service around the clock
- Personal support through care management in the event of accident or illness
- Second opinion from santé24 doctors
- BENECURA app – medical SymptomCheck app
- BENEVITA app – digital health coach with bonus programme
- Medical assistance with the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device from santé24
- Comprehensive SWICA therapist directory with online appointments
- Expert advice from santé24: advise on exercise and nutrition, headache clinics
- Medication services (general medication search as well as discounts at selected mail-order pharmacies)
- SWICA customer service 24/7
- Easy-to-use mySWICA customer portal: overview of benefit and premium statements, easy invoice submission, up-to-date information about residual excess
- Over 100 benefits and discount offers with active4life partners relating to health, nutrition, sport and wellness
- Combination advantage (when taking out basic and supplementary insurance)
- Rates based on age at enrolment: no age-based rate increases for hospitalisation insurance
Premium calculator and online purchase for basic insurance
It’s never been easier to change your insurer. The premium calculator enters into dialogue with you and reacts to your requirements, quickly producing a personal offer for first-class insurance cover. The premium calculator automatically suggests the most suitable insurance package and recommends the most favourable basic insurance model. You can afterwards adapt your choice as you wish. Also, it's now easy to buy basic insurance online, which means that you can avoid a lot of red tape. Give it a try now.
What our customers have to say.
Thanks a lot for all you've done.»