Key benefits at a glance
Up to 500 francs for glasses and contact lenses every three calendar years*
- santé24 telemedicine service around the clock
- Personal support through care management in the event of accident or illness
- Second opinion from santé24 doctors
- BENECURA app – medical SymptomCheck app
- BENEVITA app – digital health coach with bonus programme
- Medical assistance with the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device from santé24
- Comprehensive SWICA therapist directory with online appointments
- Expert advice from santé24: advise on exercise and nutrition, headache clinics
- Medication services (general medication search as well as discounts at selected mail-order pharmacies)
- SWICA customer service 24/7
- Easy-to-use mySWICA customer portal: overview of benefit and premium statements, easy invoice submission, up-to-date information about residual excess
- Over 100 benefits and discount offers with active4life partners relating to health, nutrition, sport and wellness
- Combination advantage (when taking out basic and supplementary insurance)
- Rates based on age at enrolment: no age-based rate increases for hospitalisation insurance
Thanks to its premium offering, SWICA ensures prompt and preferential access to outstanding treatment and works with an extensive network of specialists to provide the best outcomes for its customers. With santé24, SWICA customers also enjoy free telemedicine services.
Second opinion (from santé24, free of charge for all SWICA customers. In addition, the meinezweitmeinung.ch service is available free of charge to customers with HOSPITA and INFORTUNA cover).
Reduced price for the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device with OPTIMA and COMPLETA TOP. Free discussion of examination results with santé24 for all SWICA customers.
Home Nanny provides personal care for your child in the event of illness or accident. The service is also ideal for parents who are ill or have had an accident and are temporarily unable to look after their child. You will enjoy a lower hourly rate if you and your child have purchased a HOSPITA supplementary hospitalisation insurance plan or an INFORTUNA accident insurance plan with medical expenses cover. Depending on your insurance cover, SWICA will also help out with the costs.
Premium calculator and online purchase
It’s never been easier to change your insurer. The premium calculator enters into dialogue with you and reacts to your requirements, quickly producing a personal offer for first-class insurance cover. The premium calculator automatically suggests the most suitable insurance package. You can afterwards adapt your choice as you wish. Give it a try now.