The Home Nanny service includes
- Comprehensive needs-oriented childcare by a qualified and experienced caregiver
- A personal home nanny who is available within hours
- Care for your child at your home
How you can benefit from the Home Nanny service
- You must be insured with SWICA. Whether you are insured through your company or with SWICA directly is of no consequence.
- Your child is between the ages of 4 and 15.
- You will enjoy a lower hourly rate if you and your child have purchased a HOSPITA supplementary hospitalisation insurance plan or an INFORTUNA accident insurance plan with medical expenses cover. Depending on your insurance cover, SWICA will also help out with the costs.
How the Home Nanny service works
- If necessary, please contact SWICA Client Services on 0800 80 90 80 (24 hours a day). The contact details will be recorded and our partner, Callyandi, will contact the insured persons within two hours. Callyandi will organise a qualified and experienced caregiver for you anywhere in Switzerland.
- Your home nanny will discuss your individual requirements with you.