The Home Nanny service includes
- Comprehensive, needs-oriented childcare by a qualified and experienced caregiver
- A personal home nanny who is available within hours
- Care for your child (between the ages of 4 and 15) at your home
How you can benefit from the Home Nanny service
- You must be insured with SWICA. Whether you are insured through your company or with SWICA directly is of no consequence.
- Your child is between the ages of 4 and 15.
How the Home Nanny service works
- If necessary, please contact SWICA Client Services on 0800 80 90 80 (24 hours a day). The contact details will be recorded and our partner, Callyandi, will contact the insured persons within two hours. Callyandi will organise a qualified and experienced caregiver for you anywhere in Switzerland.
- Your home nanny will discuss your individual requirements with you.