The Care Managers from SWICA are experienced specialists with excellent social, communication and management skills. Unlike other health insurance funds, SWICA has "care managers" instead of "case managers" because we focus on providing optimum care and support for the person concerned rather than on managing cases.
Care Management for private clientsCare Management is a free service for SWICA clients and their family members. SWICA Care Managers offer you individual assistance to help you cope with challenging and complex medical situations or in difficult phases of your life.
SWICA Care Managers will…
- optimize and coordinate your treatment with doctors, hospitals, therapists, rehabilitation clinics, independent examining physicians and Medbase Health Centres
- arrange for your prompt access to doctors, therapists and special clinics
- obtain second opinions for you
- clarify all questions with regard to forthcoming operations or scheduled treatments for you
- organize your convalescence or rehabilitation stay and also outpatient follow-up treatment
- find a suitable form of treatment for you
- develop solutions together with you that match your situation and objectives.
Care Management for corporate clients
SWICA Care Managers support and assist your incapacitated employees with the aim of reintegrating them into work for the long term and preventing disability.
The use of Care Managers benefits companies in many ways: Employees who fall sick or suffer an accident return to work more quickly. As a result, absence costs are reduced. And every disability that is prevented saves your pension fund the high cost of annual pension payments.
- Early and sustainable prevention of (long-term) absences
- Prevention of disability
- Optimisation of medical treatment
- Reduced cost of absences and financial burden on the pension fund
- Retention of valuable expertise
What our customers have to say.
Thank you very much»
It was a very positive experience that I would have no hesitation in recommending.
I would like to thank my care manager and SWICA.»