The Care Managers from SWICA are experienced specialists with excellent social, communication and management skills. Unlike other health insurance funds, SWICA has "care managers" instead of "case managers" because we focus on providing optimum care and support for the person concerned rather than on managing cases.
Care Management for private clientsCare Management is a free service for SWICA clients and their family members. SWICA Care Managers offer you individual assistance to help you cope with challenging and complex medical situations or in difficult phases of your life.
Principles of SWICA care management
- Working with the experienced, well-trained care managers is voluntary, free of charge and confidential.
- Care management is based on establishing a good partnership. Putting a care management plan into practice presupposes that all those involved expect to see an improvement in the overall situation.
- SWICA Care Management is committed to data protection.
- You can terminate SWICA Care Management at any time without stating reasons.
Care Management for corporate clients
SWICA Care Managers support and assist your incapacitated employees with the aim of reintegrating them into work for the long term and preventing disability.
Using care management benefits your company in a number of ways. Employees who are ill or have had an accident will be able to resume work more quickly, which will reduce the cost of the absence. Furthermore, every prevented disability will relieve your pension fund from having to make large pension payments.
- Early and sustainable prevention of (long-term) absences
- Prevention of disability
- Optimisation of medical treatment
- Reduced cost of absences and financial burden on the pension fund
- Retention of valuable expertise
What our customers have to say.
Thank you very much»
It was a very positive experience that I would have no hesitation in recommending.
I would like to thank my care manager and SWICA.»