HOSPITA SEMI-PRIVATE lets you select the doctor of your choice in a semi-private ward. You also enjoy more comfort in a two-bed room.
Overview of HOSPITA SEMI-PRIVATE benefits
- Semi-private ward
- Free choice of doctor
- Comfortable two-bed room
- Full cover in semi-private ward in all hospitals under contract with SWICA in Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Short waiting periods for scheduled operations
- Generous supplementary benefits for convalescence and medical spa treatment
All the benefits in detail
No age-based rate increases for hospitalisation insurance
The premiums that most health insurers charge for hospitalisation cover increase noticeably every five years. This often results in a heavy financial burden in old age. By basing its rates for hospitalisation insurance on your age when you join, SWICA factors the time you have been insured into the premium calculation, rewarding you for your loyalty.
Exclusive services and advantages for SWICA customers with hospital insurance
- Second medical opinion from santé24 and from doctors from meinezweitmeinung.ch to help you make a decision
- Up to 15% discount on HOSPITA plans if you actively use the BENEVITA health coach app (find out more)
- Reduced hourly rate and co-payments for personal care of your child in case of illness or accident (Home Nanny service)
- Reduced hourly rate for care for your home during hospital or medical spa stays (Home Attendant service)
Discover all the benefits
We are happy to advise youWould you like more information on SWICA or a personal consultation? Client Services would be happy to assist. Call us on 0800 80 90 80 or send us a message using the contact form below.
Request a consultation Calculate your premium
Switch to the number 1 in customer satisfaction now
SWICA was once again ranked first among major health insurers in customer satisfaction surveys carried out by Comparis, K-Tipp, bonus.ch and AmPuls, and has ranked highly in comparisons for the past ten years. You too can place your trust in SWICA and benefit from the exclusive advantages it offers.