TytoHome at a glance
Exclusive offer for SWICA customersTytoHome saves you time and money: Once you have paid the single amount for the device, any further consultations with santé24 are free of charge (medical services from other providers are subject to a fee).
The price of the device varies depending on your insurance cover:
|Insurance cover||Price incl. VAT and
* Price incl. VAT. The offer is valid from 1 September 2021 until 28 February 2022. At least one supplementary insurance policy must be in effect at the time of the order (except for interim accident insurance, guest insurance, endowment insurance, and SALARIA and VACANZA plans). Only Swiss residents from the age of 18 can place orders. Each person can order only one TytoHome device. To use TytoHome you will need a smartphone, an email address and the SWICA BENECURA and TytoCare apps with a SWICA login.
Measure body temperature (integrated thermometer)
Examine the ears (otoscope)
Examine the throat, neck and mouth (spatula and integrated camera function)
Take pictures of the skin (integrated camera function)
Examine the heart rate (stethoscope)
Examine the heart (stethoscope)
Examine the lungs (stethoscope)
The advantages at a glance
- Anywhere: Whether from home or on the road or while on holiday, you can carry out exams by yourself regardless of your location.
- Safe and professional: TytoHome produces high-quality recordings that the doctors at santé24 can evaluate. You will receive a professional diagnosis and recommendation free of charge
- Quick and uncomplicated: No need for making appointments, no need to go to the doctor's office, no need to sit in waiting rooms. If necessary, prescriptions for medicines are sent directly to a pharmacy near you.
- Around the clock: You can get medical advice 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Free of charge: The exams with TytoHome and the discussion with santé24 are free of charge – without deductibles or excess amounts.
- Simple: Audio-visual instructions guide you step-by-step through the processes, which you can apply to your child or yourself.
- For everyone: TytoHome is designed for adults and children (recommended from the age of one). You will need only one device for the whole family.
- Privacy: All medical information you send to santé24 is subject to medical confidentiality.
How TytoHome worksAfter you place the order, TytoHome is sent to your home. To register and log in, you first need to install the BENECURA app from SWICA. You can then download and set up TytoCare within BENECURA – eliminating the need to log in to the TytoCare app again. TytoHome is now ready to use.
BENECURA and TytoCare apps download
If you fall ill, you can carry out the necessary exams by yourself – with the help of the TytoHome device – and send the images, video and audio recordings, and any additional information obtained during the exam, to santé24.
Once you have sent everything, you must contact santé24 by phone. santé24 reviews the exam results only after your call.
santé24 discusses the situation with you. Its doctors and medical staff decide whether additional exams are necessary or recommend a further course of action. For conditions that lend themselves to telemedicine, santé24 can also issue prescriptions for medicines or therapies (e.g. physiotherapy) as well as temporary certificates of incapacity for work. Moreover, it can refer you directly to a specialist. You as the patient will always be actively involved in whatever happens next.
How to contact santé24 and the TytoHome technical helpline
santé24 telemedicine serviceYou can reach santé24 for telemedical advice at +41 44 404 86 86 – around the clock, 365 days a year.
For TytoHome consultations, santé24 is there for you Monday to Sunday from 7:00 to 23:00.
Technical helpline for TytoHomeFor technical questions about the device and service, you can reach our helpline on +41 52 244 28 30 or by email to email@example.com: Monday to Thursday from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 17:00, and on Friday from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 16:00.
Data protectionTytoHome sends the information it obtains from the exam to santé24 in encrypted form. This means that only the patient and the santé24 medical staff can view any of the exam information. In addition, TytoCare can access the information in connection with its technical support. All medical information is subject to medical confidentiality.
To enable santé24 to continuously evaluate and improve its service, you will, on completion of each exam, receive a short questionnaire that is voluntary and takes less than a minute to fill out.
I also appreciate the app-based services which help me avoid tiresome paperwork.»