This simple workout is a good combination of cardio and strength exercises that you can do easily also at home in front of the TV. Repeat each exercise between 10 and 15 times.
Pushups: To strengthen the muscles in your trunk and arms.
- Assume the pushup position. The body should be in a straight line. The hands should be positioned further apart than your shoulder width, with fingers pointing to the front.
- Lower the upper body until your nose touches the floor.
- Keep this position shortly and then push yourself up to the starting position.
Squats: To strengthen the upper thigh muscles.
- Stand with your feet apart and knees slightly bent.
- Extend the buttocks towards the back and slowly lower yourself into a squatting position, as if you were sitting on a chair.
- Shift the pressure onto the heels, and then assume the starting position again.
Crunches: To strengthen the muscles in your trunk.
- Lie on your back.
- Lift your legs until your thighs point towards the ceiling, with knees at a 90-degree angle and the lower legs parallel to the floor.
- Raise the upper body by pulling it slowly towards your knees.
- Then slowly roll back to a lying position.
The more you do for your health, the more you stand to benefit.The BENEVITA bonus programme rewards you for your active and healthy lifestyle with attractive premium discounts* on your supplementary COMPLETA TOP and HOSPITA insurance. We would be happy to offer you full and detailed advice about the BENEVITA bonus programme and additional advantages that you and your family can benefit from as a customer of SWICA.
*Click here for details of the contribution.