santé24 – your Swiss telemedicine serviceThe santé24 telemedicine service is there 24 hours a day to answer health-related questions of SWICA customers and offers free dermatological advice. If necessary, the doctors at santé24 will get an opinion from a dermatologist.
santé24 – your Swiss telemedicine service
Phone +41 44 404 86 86
OnlineDoctor – online assistance with skin problemsThe dermatologists on the OnlineDoctor platform assess skin problems quickly and professionally. You will receive a specialist assessment and a recommended treatment option within 48 hours, conveniently from your home. SWICA customers pay a reduced price of 49 instead of 55 francs for this service. The costs cannot be invoiced through SWICA. To qualify for the reduced price, enter SWICA22 as the code when submitting your enquiry.
It couldn't be simpler
- Click on «Start skin check now» and select an OnlineDoctor from the list.
- Describe your symptoms and upload up to three pictures of your skin problem. To qualify for the reduced price, enter SWICA22 as the code when submitting your enquiry.
- Within 48 hours – often after just a few hours – you will receive an initial assessment and a treatment recommendation.
Your advantages from using the OnlineDoctor:
- Professional and trustworthy: The assessment is carried out by experienced dermatologists licensed in Switzerland.
- Secure and compliant with data protection: Your data is treated in the strictest confidence and cannot be accessed by SWICA.
- Quick: You will receive a response within a few hours – within 48 hours at the latest.
- Easy to access from anywhere: A recommendation for your skin problem is possible anytime and anywhere.
FAQ for the OnlineDoctor
If you launch your online skin check from our website, you will pay 49 instead of 55 francs. You will be responsible for settling this bill and can’t claim the amount from your insurance. To qualify for the reduced price, enter SWICA22 as the code when submitting your enquiry.
You will immediately receive a treatment recommendation. If the OnlineDoctor recommends that you consult a physician, you proceed as usual by contacting the person designated by your basic insurance model, for example your GP if you have the family doctor model.
Good to know
Are you concerned about a mole on your skin? santé24 or the OnlineDoctor can assess whether further investigation is required. Since the law does not permit potential skin cancer to be diagnosed solely through telemedicine, the doctor will recommend a physical examination by a dermatologist if there is any cause for concern.