Skin check: quick professional help with skin conditions
SWICA offers free consultations to patients with chronic skin conditions. To participate, please complete the following questionnaire. You can then use the BENECURA app to take photos of the affected skin areas and send them securely encrypted to santé24. Your completed questionnaire and photos will only be viewed by santé24 shortly before your scheduled appointment.
If you have any questions or are experiencing acute symptoms, please call santé24 on +41 44 404 86 86 or consult a doctor.
Certified quality with EQUAM
santé24 prioritises quality in its telemedicine advice and treatment. Its doctors and health specialists are regularly checked and certified by the EQUAM foundation. You can find out more about the label at www.equam.ch (in German).
The dermatologists on the OnlineDoctor platform assess skin problems quickly and professionally. You will receive a specialist assessment and a recommended treatment option within 48 hours, conveniently from your home. SWICA customers pay a reduced price of 49 instead of 55 francs for this service. The costs cannot be invoiced through SWICA. To qualify for the reduced price, enter SWICA22 as the code when submitting your enquiry.
FAQ for the OnlineDoctor
- Click on «Start skin check now» and select an OnlineDoctor from the list.
- Describe your symptoms and upload up to three pictures of your skin problem. To qualify for the reduced price, enter SWICA22 as the code when submitting your enquiry.
- Within 48 hours – often after just a few hours – you will receive an initial assessment and a treatment recommendation.
- Professional and trustworthy: The assessment is carried out by experienced dermatologists licensed in Switzerland.
- Secure and compliant with data protection: Your data is treated in the strictest confidence and cannot be accessed by SWICA.
- Quick: You will receive a response within a few hours – within 48 hours at the latest.
- Easy to access from anywhere: A recommendation for your skin problem is possible anytime and anywhere.
Personal consultationWould you like more information on SWICA or a personal consultation? Client Services would be happy to assist. Call us on 0800 80 90 80 or send us a message using the contact form below.
Request a personal consultation