A telemedicine examination is perfect for classifying skin problems. The santé24 telemedicine service offers SWICA customers skin consultations and treatment recommendations free of charge. If necessary, the doctors at santé24 will ask for a dermatologist's opinion within 48 hours. Prescriptions can be collected at a pharmacy of your choice and billed through SWICA.
SWICA customers can access the BENECURA app and its SymptomCheck feature if they have questions about skin problems or use the app to take photos. The app gives users detailed instructions regarding the best way to take pictures of a skin issue from three different angles. The app also offers the advantage of a secure connection for sending information from SymptomCheck and images to santé24. "If the doctors at santé24 are given high-quality photos, we can often provide a quick and straightforward assessment of the situation with the help of the information provided by the patient," explained Silke Schmitt Oggier, Medical Director at santé24.
Certified quality with EQUAM
santé24 prioritises quality in its telemedicine advice and treatment. Its doctors and health specialists are regularly checked and certified by the EQUAM foundation. You can find out more about the label at www.equam.ch (in German).
The dermatologists on the OnlineDoctor platform assess skin problems quickly and professionally. You will receive a specialist assessment and a recommended treatment option within 48 hours, conveniently from your home. SWICA customers pay a reduced price of 49 instead of 55 francs for this service. The costs cannot be invoiced through SWICA. To qualify for the reduced price, enter SWICA22 as the code when submitting your enquiry.
FAQ for the OnlineDoctor
- Click on «Start skin check now» and select an OnlineDoctor from the list.
- Describe your symptoms and upload up to three pictures of your skin problem. To qualify for the reduced price, enter SWICA22 as the code when submitting your enquiry.
- Within 48 hours – often after just a few hours – you will receive an initial assessment and a treatment recommendation.
- Professional and trustworthy: The assessment is carried out by experienced dermatologists licensed in Switzerland.
- Secure and compliant with data protection: Your data is treated in the strictest confidence and cannot be accessed by SWICA.
- Quick: You will receive a response within a few hours – within 48 hours at the latest.
- Easy to access from anywhere: A recommendation for your skin problem is possible anytime and anywhere.