Change address for correspondence

You can use the form below to report a change of postal address. Do you have any further questions or need advice? Our SWICA staff would be happy to assist you.

Freephone 0800 80 90 80
My current place of residence address
My new address for correspondence
This change also affects other family members *

* Compulsory field