The hammam – a space for enjoyment, cleansing and relaxation. Experience this Turkish and Moroccan bathing ritual in a unique ambience in the beautiful Alps in the heart of the Lenzerheide. The ritual includes various essential factors such as time, warmth, water, peeling and a steam bath. Experience wellness for your body and mind – pure relaxation.
A relaxing bathing ritual awaits you in the hammam:
- Sogukluk: Enjoy gentle warmth in a steam bath heated to 38 – 40 ºC.
- Kese-Lif: Do this peeling treatment yourself using a kese (exfoliating silk glove) and olive oil soap.
- Sicaklik: Immerse yourself in a 37 ºC water bath.
- Bingül: This 45 ºC herbal steam room opens up your pores.
- Marble hammam stone: Relax on the warm stone in the central room of the hammam.
- Rhassoul: Under coloured light, a natural clay is applied to your body and its properties take effect in the herbal steam chamber. A rain shower finishes off this pampering ritual. Can be booked at the hammam as an extra.
- Camekan: Relax and enjoy tea, syrup and Turkish specialities.
Offer for people insured with SWICA
2 for 1 offer on hammam entry: CHF 60 instead of 120 for entry for two to the hammam of Hotel Schweizerhof Lenzerheide
The offer includes the following rituals: sogukluk, kese-lif, sicaklil, bingül, marble hammam stone, camekan
This offer is for SWICA customers only and cannot be combined with other discounts.
Via Principala 39
081 385 25 25