iRobot has been cleaning over 300'000 Swiss households for more than 30 years. The robots have a high-quality filter which scrubs the air that is emitted. That keeps pollen, house dust mites and fungal spores trapped inside the device, making iRobot cleaners the ideal choice for allergy sufferers and pet owners. If you add a Clean Base® Automatic Dirt Disposal station, the robot can empty its bin all on its own. The dirt is compacted in an anti-allergen bag, making it even less likely that you will come into contact with dust particles. The latest model can also automatically fill its water tank if required.
The companion app lets you conveniently and easily control your device and set a cleaning schedule so that it cleans even when nobody is home. And thanks to artificial intelligence, the device constantly learns to avoid obstacles and optimises its cleaning routines. A dedicated Swiss service centre guarantees a long lifespan and high product quality.
Roomba Combo™ j9+: An unbeatable all-rounder with a retractable mop and automatic water tank refill function
- Recognises and avoids obstacles such as charging cables, shoes and pet accidents
- Has a TÜV certificate for cyber-security
- Cleans room by room, with extra-strong suction power
- Automatically empties the bin into the Clean Base® Auto-Fill Dock and refills the water tank
- Can be controlled and scheduled via the iRobot HOME app
- Uses SmartScrub technology to scrub back and forth until persistent dirt is removed
- Stores favourite cleaning maps along with keep-out and clean zones
- Fully retractable mop to transition seamlessly to cleaning carpets and rugs
Offer for SWICA customers
20% discount on the full range of iRobot cleaners under www.irobot.ch
This discount is exclusively for SWICA customers and cannot be combined with other offers or reductions