iRobot has been cleaning over 300 000 Swiss households for more than 30 years. The robots have a high-quality filter that scrubs the air being emitted. Pollen, house dust mites and mold allergens thus stay trapped in the device, making iRobot cleaners the ideal choice for allergy sufferers and pet owners. If you add a CleanBase® Automatic Dirt Disposal station, the robot can empty its bin all on its own. The dirt stays compacted in an anti-allergen bag, making it even less likely that you come in contact with dust.
The app that comes with it lets you conveniently and easily control your device and set a schedule so that your home will be clean also when nobody is there. And thanks to artificial intelligence, the device constantly learns and optimises its routines and steps. A dedicated Swiss service centre guarantees a long lifespan and high product quality.
j7 and j7+: the latest vacuum robots in the Roomba family
- recognise and avoid obstacles such as charging cables
- have a TÜV certificate for cyber securityclean room after room with extra-strong suction power
- automatically empty themselves into the CleanBase® Automatic Dirt Disposal
- can be controlled and scheduled via the iRobot HOME app
- clean on command, thanks to Google, Alexa and Swisscom voice assistants
- save favourite cleaning maps as well as keep-out and clean zones
Offer for SWICA customers
15% discount on the full range of iRobot cleaners under www.irobot.ch
This discount is exclusively for SWICA customers and cannot be combined with other offers or reductions