Sector solution: HOTEL – maximum cover with the minimum of administrative effort
Daily sickness benefit and accident insurance
- Daily sickness benefits – for employees and owners with family members
- Accident insurance (UVG) and supplementary accident insurance cover (UVG-Z) for employees and owners with family members
- Social insurance coordination – everything from a single source
- Tailored insurance solutions under the L-GAV
- Mirus software solutions (the only L-GAV-certified software): efficient administrative, personnel and financial processes
- IT support with online services
- Waiting period per employee only once per year of employment
- Standardised premium rate for men and women
- No termination of the policy in the event of a claim
- Occupational health management tailored to the hospitality sector
Request a personal consultation
Property and liability insuranceGASTROVERSICHERUNGEN is the new insurance platform for the catering and hospitality sector. Among other things, it offers exclusive property and liability insurance solutions for GastroSuisse members. SWICA is committed to this trend-setting digital industry solution and would be delighted to assist you through its catering and hospitality advisors. They are now also able to help you with property and liability insurance. You can find out more at gastroversicherungen.ch (only in German).
Ask for advice
SWICA – official partner of Switzerland Tourism
SWICA has been a long-standing partner of GastroSuisse and currently insures almost half of all restaurants in Switzerland. This partnership shows how strongly SWICA is committed to helping restaurants, hotels, caterers and associated companies develop their business in Switzerland. SWICA also works with Switzerland Tourism by supporting measures to promote Swiss tourism and build awareness of Switzerland as a travel destination.
Treat yourself to a break from your everyday routine so that you can recharge. SWICA and Switzerland Tourism are giving away 100 prizes worth a total of over 13'000 francs to help you unwind, including active days in Ticino, a wellness weekend on Lake Geneva, family fun in the Bernese Alps, hammocks, Mammut travel bags and much more.