Immediate professional diagnosis thanks to the innovative TytoHome telemedicine device
With the TytoHome telemedicine device, you can carry out check-ups on yourself and your family anytime and anywhere. Afterwards, you simply send the data via the app to SWICA's telemedicine provider santé24 and discuss the results with the medical specialists and doctors there. Once you have sent the information, you must contact santé24 by phone to discuss the situation with the specialists. If an additional medical assessment is necessary, a doctor will call you back and give you a professional diagnosis and recommendation for treatment – at any time of day or night, and at your home instead of at the doctor's office. This not only helps you to understand the problem quickly but also saves you money, because the consultation with santé24 is free of charge to SWICA customers.
Ear infection, flu or something else?
If someone in your family gets sick, you want to understand the problem as soon as possible. With the easy-to-use TytoHome telemedicine device, you can carry out professional exams by yourself.
This saves you a lot of time, money and stress and allows you to take control of your family's health – all from the comfort of your home. Simple audio-visual instructions take you through the process step by step. Afterwards, you conveniently send the results by app to the medical specialists and doctors at santé24, SWICA's licensed telemedicine provider. After your call, santé24 studies the files, and a doctor then calls you back to discuss the exam results. This ensures that you get a professional diagnosis and recommendation right away – without going to the doctor's office, sitting in waiting rooms, and having to pay consultation fees.
Exams you can carry out with TytoHome
With TytoHome – plus the three attachments and the TytoCare app – you can carry out a range of exams and produce high-quality sound recordings, images and measurement data. You will need a smartphone for the app.
The advantages at a glance
- Anywhere: Whether from home or on the road or while on holiday, you can carry out exams by yourself regardless of your location.
- Safe and professional: TytoHome produces high-quality recordings that the doctors at santé24 can evaluate. You will receive a professional diagnosis and recommendation free of charge
- Quick and uncomplicated: No need for making appointments, no need to go to the doctor's office, no need to sit in waiting rooms. If necessary, prescriptions for medicines are sent directly to a pharmacy near you.
- Around the clock: You can get medical advice 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Free of charge: The exams with TytoHome and the discussion with santé24 are free of charge – without deductibles or excess amounts.
- Simple: Audio-visual instructions guide you step-by-step through the processes, which you can apply to your child or yourself.
- For everyone: TytoHome is designed for adults and children (recommended from the age of one). You will need only one device for the whole family.
- Privacy: All medical information you send to santé24 is subject to medical confidentiality.
Read more about santé24 and how to use the device here.
We would be happy to advise you in person
Put SWICA to the test and ask for a no-obligation consultation – you won't regret it. SWICA Customer Service staff look forward to hearing from you: Call us free of charge on 0800 80 90 83 or use the contact form below.