Care Management is a free service for SWICA clients and their family members. SWICA Care Managers offer you individual assistance to help you cope with challenging and complex medical situations or in difficult phases of your life.
SWICA Care Managers will…
- optimize and coordinate your treatment with doctors, hospitals, therapists, rehabilitation clinics, independent examining physicians and Medbase Health Centres
- arrange for your prompt access to doctors, therapists and special clinics
- obtain second opinions for you
- clarify all questions with regard to forthcoming operations or scheduled treatments for you
- organize your convalescence or rehabilitation stay and also outpatient follow-up treatment
- find a suitable form of treatment for you
- develop solutions together with you that match your situation and objectives.