Recipe for 4 persons
Ingredients:4 x 120g veal escalopes
100 g Seealp cheese/Appenzeller cheese
80g dried tomatoes
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
320g risotto rice
2 dl white wine
1 l salted water
5 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
50g rocket leaves
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp pine nuts
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
How to make it
- Cut dried tomatoes into strips, mix with grated Appenzeller cheese.
- Fill the veal cutlets with the cheese and dried tomato mixture, fold in the edges and roll up tightly. Close the end of the roll with a toothpick.
- Season the involtini and sauté in sunflower oil.
- Bake the involtini in the oven at 110°C for 6-8 min.
- Combine the cherry tomatoes with a little olive oil and salt and roast them in the oven too.
- Finely chop the onions and sauté them in olive oil.
- Add the rice, sauté briefly and then deglaze with the white wine.
- Add salted water little by little.
- Cook the rice until al dente.
- Add the butter and Parmesan cheese and stir until the risotto is nice and creamy.
- Roast the pine nuts in the oven.
- Pound the rocket, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil in a mortar.
- Add the Parmesan and lemon zest and season to taste.
You can use basil instead of rocket if you prefer.
Place the risotto in the centre of the plate.
Cut the involtini into three equal pieces and place on top of the risotto.
Drizzle rocket pesto around the meat, add the cherry tomatoes and garnish with garden herbs.
4 veal escalopes (approx. 120 g each)
150g Seealp cheese/Appenzeller cheese
100g dried tomatoes
10 cherry tomatoes
1 bottle olive oil
400g risotto rice
½ l white wine
100g Parmesan cheese, grated
100g rocket leaves
1 garlic clove
30g pine nuts