The spacious baths and sauna world are a great place to take time out from the stresses and strains of everyday life. You get a great view of Lake Constance and the nearby Alps through the glass facade. In summer you can cool down in an outdoor area including slides and a 50-metre pool.
Lake Constance thermal baths offer the following:
- Indoor thermal pool (33 C) and outdoor thermal pool (34 C) with massage jets, bubble loungers, a bubbling spring (36 C), panorama pool (36 C) and an adventure world for small children
- Free water gymnastics
- Panorama sauna (100 C), infusion sauna (95 C), classic sauna (85 C), sanarium (60 C), steam bath (45 C), relaxation pool, plunge pool, relaxation rooms, fireplace room and panorama patio
- Spa with massage and cosmetic treatments
- Restaurant seelig with a sun deck and view of the lake
- Outdoor area with a 50-metre pool, play pool with two slides, an adventure world for small children, balance parkour, trampoline, direct lake access, a bathing raft and various sports facilities
Special offer for people insured with SWICA
15% discount on individual admission to the thermal baths (including the open-air pool), sauna (including thermal baths and open-air pool) and the open-air pool.
The deal cannot be combined with other discounts. Show your current SWICA insurance card when you pay.
Zur Therme 2
D-78464 Konstanz, Germany
+49 7531 363070