With information and tips on how to prevent illness and treat yourself, the Beobachter guides are a reliable resource for those seeking a healthy lifestyle. Authored by recognised health experts, each guide presents a wealth of practical know-how in concise, easy-to-understand language.
Offer for people insured with SWICA
20% discount on the following editions (German only) in the online shop www.beobachter.ch/swica
- Rezeptfrei gesund mit Schweizer Hausmitteln (Healthy with non-prescription Swiss home remedies).
Everything you need to know about how to treat around 100 of the most frequent ailments and conditions, gently and naturally. With around 1,000 home remedies for effective self-treatment.
- Kinder sanft und natürlich heilen (Natural treatments for children).
Everything parents need to know to keep their kids healthy the natural way and treat childhood ailments confidently and expertly. Includes examples of how to apply around 500 natural healing methods.
- Ganz normal anders (Normal but different)
All you need to know about mental disorders, treatment options, and where to go for help in Switzerland.
- Fitness beginnt im Kopf (Fitness begins in the mind)
How to build more exercise into your life. The guide is designed to encourage beginners to find their own exercise programme or sport, try new things and stick with them.
- Mein Rücken-Coach (My back coach)
There’s no need to fear back pain. Exercise is the best medicine. Includes highly effective daily exercises.
- Stressfreu abnehmen (Stress-free weight loss)
Achieve your feel-good weight without dieting More than 500 science-based ideas and tips for everyday living lead to weight-conscious shopping, eating and exercise.
- Souverän durchs Leben mit Typ-2-Diabetes (Live a full life with type 2 diabetes)
The best advice for prevention and treatment. The guide shows how to live well with this illness.
- Die Selbstheilung aktivieren (Activate self-healing)
This guide shows how to activate the body’s own self-healing powers, whether as a precaution or in acute cases.
Ringier Axel Springer Schweiz AG
058 269 25 03