SWICA gives away CHF 100 for every recommended address. The following conditions must be met in order to qualify for the recommendation premium:
- Eligibility for the “Recommend a friend” premium applies only to natural persons (corporate clients and legal entities are excluded).
- SWICA gives away CHF 100 as a recommendation premium if the new customer takes out at minimum statutory basic insurance plus a COMPLETA TOP and a HOSPITA plan from SWICA at the same time.
- The amount is paid to a postal or bank account in Switzerland.
Eligibility for the recommendation premium does not apply in the following cases:
- The person who refers the address to SWICA has not yet reached the age of 18.
- Newborn babies who are signed up by their parents.
- The person making the referral is referring himself/herself and/or family members sharing the same household (e.g. spouse, children etc.). Exception: Existing customers receive a referral premium for referring family members.
- No recommendation premiums are paid to SWICA sales staff, brokers or agents (or their employees/family members).
- The person is a group partner with a contractual compensation arrangement.
- The contract has already been purchased and the recommendation is submitted afterwards.
- The supplementary insurance plans are rejected.
- No recommendation premiums are paid for admissions with special conditions (e.g. “libre passage”, exceptions).
For technical reasons we are unable to engage in correspondence. There is no right of appeal. Value-added tax is included in the recommendation premium.
Recommend the number one to others and receive CHF 100