Do you have any questions about the coronavirus?
SWICA supports you with up-to-date information and useful tips and offers for things to do at home, plus medical advice and recommendations on how to treat yourself if you have symptoms. You’ll find further information (not related specifically to SWICA) on the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH).
Services and offers for your health
- santé24 telemedicine service
- Online check for vaccine side-effects
- Telemedicine-based long Covid programme
- Psychological counselling
- Online training against coronavirus stress
- Recommendation for the relief of symptoms
- More information and recommendations from the FOPH
Health tips and offers to use at home
- Exercise and relaxation at home
- Offers relating to personal training
- Why healthy nutrition strengthens the immune system
- Resilience: Strengthen your mental immune system