Whether it's pets or plants – Home Attendant is the reliable service for your home
With Home Attendant, SWICA offers you a service so that your home and pets are in good hands in case you need to go to hospital or stay at a spa.
The Home Attendant service includes
- Taking care of pets
- Watering the plants
- Emptying the letterbox
- Grocery shopping before you return
- Other services as needed
- Trustworthy and experienced home attendants
How you can benefit from the Home Attendant Service
- You must be insured with SWICA. It doesn't matter whether you are insured through your company or directly with SWICA.
- All SWICA customers enjoy a reduced hourly rate.
- If you have purchased a HOSPITA supplementary hospitalisation insurance plan and an INFORTUNA accident insurance plan with medical expenses cover, you will also get a refund on the Home Attendant service in accordance with your cover. Your adviser would be happy to provide you with more information.
How the Home Attendant service works
- If necessary, please contact SWICA Client Services on 0800 80 90 80 (24 hours a day). The contact details will be recorded and our partner, Callyandi, will contact the insured persons within two hours. Callyandi will organise a qualified and experienced caregiver for you anywhere in Switzerland.
- On request, your home attendant will stop by your house for instructions and to pick up the keys before your stay at hospital or the spa. Your keys will then be returned after your stay.
Personal consultationWould you like more information on SWICA or a personal consultation? Client Services would be happy to assist. Call us on 0800 80 90 80 or send us a message using the contact form below.
Request a personal consultation