Health and accident insurance for foreign students.Are you resident in Switzerland for training or professional development purposes, and would you like to have full financial protection? As a leading health and accident insurer, SWICA offers you outstanding medical care, financial security and active support in the event of illness or accident. With STUDENT CARE insurance you enjoy insurance cover which includes the catalogue of services that is mandatory under the Federal Health Insurance Act (KVG).
SWICA is proud to have received top ratings for customer satisfaction and image in independent surveys conducted by companies such as Comparis, K-Tipp and amPuls. With STUDENT CARE health and accident insurance you too can enjoy the outstanding customer service and attractive advantages currently enjoyed by SWICA customers.
Calculate the premium and buy online now
Your advantages at a glance.
- Comprehensive cover for illnesses or accidents that accords with mandatory healthcare insurance under the Federal Health Insurance Act
- santé24 – your Swiss telemedicine service is there to answer your health-related questions – free of charge and around the clock.
- Selectable annual excess of CHF 300, or CHF 500 for outpatient and inpatient treatment
- No deductible for the cost of services that exceeds the annual excess
- No medical exam necessary when taking out insurance
- Worldwide protection with SWICA’s prior commitment to provide cover
SWICA offers attractive insurance solutions to ensure prompt and preferential access to top medical care, and it is part of a broad specialist network that provides the best course of recovery for its insured persons. Modern Medbase Health Centres offer medical care that is fully focused on quality and effectiveness.
Thanks to the SWICA apps you can access a range of services. You can use an app to send claims-related documents to SWICA, which means that you always know which invoices you have submitted and can easily track the status of your claims. BENEVITA not only helps you to keep healthy but will also enable you to collect to bonus points and reduce your premiums. With BENECURA you have your health in your hands. If you have a health issue or become ill, you can use the SymptomCheck function to find out more about it. The result is a personal recommendation about what to do next. And you can always rely on the santé24 helpline for medical advice. BENECURA also has a medical and medication lexicon, a valuable reference work to help you to help yourself.