- The annual vaccination significantly reduces the risk of contracting flu.
- Vaccinated individuals protect both themselves and others (especially at-risk groups and individuals for whom vaccination is not an option).
- Vaccinated individuals minimise their risk of serious complications.
- Vaccinated individuals help reduce working hours lost due to illness and the associated costs.
- The burden on the Swiss health system is lower thanks to the reduced risk of contracting flu.
Studies have shown that in a «normal» flu season, around 10% of employees fall ill with seasonal flu. The cost to the Swiss economy is CHF 300 million per year. Thanks to workplace flu vaccination from SWICA:
- Companies protect their employees and at-risk groups and reduce absences.
- Companies can offer the seasonal flu vaccination conveniently and on favourable terms.
- Companies receive help in motivating as many employees as possible to receive the vaccination since they can be vaccinated free of charge and in a very short time.
- Companies position themselves as employers who actively support their employees' health.
Offer for companiesSWICA offers the seasonal flu vaccination in collaboration with its network partners. The vaccination is given at the companies' premises or in pharmacies through a voucher scheme:
Vaccination at the company's premisesThe vaccination is given at the company's premises by a medical team provided by the network partner. The minimum deployment period is half a day, during which up to 45 people can be vaccinated. Each vaccination takes about five minutes.
- Quick and convenient for employees
- Employees are more motivated to get vaccinated
- Clear commitment by the company
- Fixed costs
Vaccination at pharmacies through a voucher schemeThe companies give out vouchers that employees can redeem at partner pharmacies throughout Switzerland. Vaccination at a pharmacy takes about 15 minutes and is given in the presence of a pharmacist with the relevant vaccination permit.
- Good value for money
- Flexibility for employees, who can get vaccinated at a time of their choosing
- No limit on employee numbers
Interested? Ask for a no-obligation quotation.Are you interested in offering flu vaccination in your company? Simply complete the form. Once we have received your enquiry, we will contact you to discuss the offer and the next steps.
Ask for a no-obligation quotation
- Process in the company (PDF)
- Price overview (PDF)
- Q&A (PDF)
- BusinessBlog article (in German) «Mit betrieblicher Grippeimpfaktion Verantwortung zeigen»
- FOPH «Vaccinating against influenza»
Flu vaccination checkThe FOPH has published a flu vaccination check. Interested parties answer five questions to find out whether they should be vaccinated against seasonal flu.
FOPH flu vaccination check
What our customers have to say.
Die zufriedensten Kunden sind bei SWICA. Die hohe Zufriedenheit hat Tradition: Ob Comparis, K-Tipp oder AmPuls – in den unabhängigen Krankenkassenvergleichen belegt SWICA seit 10 Jahren Spitzenpositionen.
Les clients les plus satisfaits sont chez SWICA. Une satisfaction élevée qui ne se dément pas: depuis dix ans, SWICA occupe les meilleures places des comparatifs indépendants de caisses-maladie Comparis, Bon à Savoir et amPuls.
I clienti più soddisfatti sono assicurati presso SWICA. Che si tratti dei sondaggi di Comparis, K-Tipp o amPuls, il risultato non cambia: SWICA ottiene da 10 anni valutazioni eccellenti nei confronti indipendenti tra le casse malati.