Support in the event of sickness or accident
In the event of a serious illness or severe consequences from an accident, you can count on the support and assistance of the SWICA Care Managers. They are on hand to help you choose the right treatment and relieve you of administrative issues. Care Management is a free service for SWICA customers and their family members. SWICA offers you individual assistance in coping with challenging and complex medical situations or in difficult life situations.
The SWICA Care Managers are there for you if you need support. Your Care Manager
- optimizes and coordinates your treatment in collaboration with doctors, hospitals, therapists, rehabilitation clinics and the santémed Health Centres
- arranges for quick access to doctors, therapists and special clinics
- obtains a second medical opinion
- clarifies all questions related to planned operations or treatments
- organizes spa and rehabilitation stays as well as outpatient follow-up treatments
- looks for suitable forms of therapy or effective alternative treatments
- develops individual solutions for you, together with doctors and therapists, to restore you to health again soon
- clarifies issues and coordinates activities with other insurers (e.g. disability insurance)
- relieves you of administrative duties related to your illness and recovery.
Over 70 SWICA Care Managers with high levels of specialist and socials skills are at your disposal throughout Switzerland.